Athletic Booster Club Reserved Parking Pass
Regular price $ 100.00
$100 each. Limit two, while supplies last, option available to non-package purchasers on Monday, August 27th, 2018.
Reserved parking applies to home Varsity Football games only.
RULES FOR CARD USE
1. All card holders (indicated on back of form) will receive an individual card with their printed name.
2. Each card holder must present his/her card to gain admission into contests held on the Bishop Lynch campus. Bishop Lynch regularly collects admission for the following sports: football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, baseball, wrestling, track & field and volleyball.
3. Cards must be checked at the main gate of the athletic venue or the special Athletic Booster Club entrance if one is available. ID may be required.
4. Cards may not be duplicated or reproduced for any reason.
5. Lost, misplaced or stolen cards should be reported immediately to the Athletic Booster Club Membership Committee.
6. Cards may not be shared. Any effort to do so will result in the confiscation of the card.
7. Cards must be purchased annually and are valid between August 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019.
8. Cards may not be used to gain admission into playoff games, per TAPPS policy. All playoff games will be subject to a cash gate, unless otherwise noted.
9. Parking is limited and passes will be sold on an availability basis only. Additional parking passes cannot be accommodated.
10. Questions should be directed to Colleen Dunavin, ABC Membership Committee Chair at 972-762-3599 or email@example.com